The use of a dress code greatly enhances the unity of the dance class and allows the instructor to work with the student on posture and proper alignment.
All dancers age 3-18:
- Female dancers: black leotard and pink tights; ballet skirt optional, no tutus
- Male dancers: black shorts or pants, white shirt
- Ballet - pink leather or canvas ballet slippers (white or black for males)
- Tap - black mary-jane style for combo class, black tap oxfords for Tap (2nd grade-up)
- Contemporary - Dance Paws, Foot Undeez
- Hip Hop & Jazz - black jazz shoes
- Hair must be in a bun or ponytail; short hair held back securely with headband or barrettes
- No jewelry
- No t-shirts or cover-ups
Adult classes: Dancers may wear clothing of choice, with appropriate footwear.